The Gap, Queensland 4061
0408 491 652
6-10LS DIRTY WATER MEDIA FILTRATION SYSTEM FOR SALE Qld CALOUNDRA
Filtration Plant System inclusions:
- 2 x 5000L poly slimline water tanks complete with Over Fill level protection
- Provisional power outlets for Raw Water (feed in pump), controlled via Delta PLC/HMI automated control system
- Single phase 15A, 56 series outlets
- Three phase 32A, 56 series outlets
Raw Water proportional control valve to vary inlet Raw Water flow to Tank 01. This is to optimize pumping throughout by being able to vary the flow of all three pumps in the system. It has been completed this way so as the Raw Water can then be supplied by a third-party source without having to have control around their pump.
- Vega Level transmitters complete with percentage display at Raw Water tanks display.
- Over 40mtrs of 3-inch HDPE flocculation line including;
- Diaphragm valve post discharge pump 01 for the operation mechanically of flow.
- 2 x 250L Chemical dosing tanks with high/ low level alarms for filling externally to ensure operator is not susceptible to chemicals during operation.
- Static inline mixing post dosing injection.
- Clear piping for clear view of chemical mixes.
- Complete electrical pump protection via pressure transmitters and flow transmitters at discharge of pumps. These protection levels can be adjusted using the in depth set points page which is password locked to client’s specifications.
- 4 x series/ parallel vessels in WTP C2, Filter Train Container (as shown in Figure 1.), which can be operated/changed via manual butterfly valves.
- Vessel 1 of the 1000KPA media vessels is automated to backwash via 3 x Braeco electric actuated ball valves.
- Operation of backwash to begin via time setpoint and/ or high pressure of PP02. (Post clarified water tank)